Vaportec gas to liquid sub coolers offer a rugged, high performance and cost-effective alternative for sub cooling, vapour reheating and general optimisation of refrigeration systems. Vaportec sub coolers are available in a range of straight lengths and capacities, dependant on heat duty required. Units can also be manufactured to custom specifications in any quantity.
- New high performance Spirex GES technology is incorporated into every Vaportec sub cooler.
- One piece enhanced tube construction means fewer welded joints and the absence of a tube stub entrance ‘lip’ which may corrode or create an unwanted pressure drop
- Spiral ‘quad-track’ configuration provides large refrigerant surface contact area and low friction parallel fluid path.
- Manufactured in Australasia to Australasian standards using local materials and work practices
- Usually available ex stock locally involving minimum freight and inventory costs
Vaportec have developed efficient desuperheaters with a heating trace inside to avoid freeze-ups of water and damaging the heat exchanger.
- Tube in Tube efficient design
- Heating trace to avoid freeze-ups